Wednesday, February 9, 2011

sisters ♥ Korean BBQ

Omg, i'm damn FAT nao i'm not kidding! Super FAT!!! Holy fat! Muthafucking fat! Blame the damned cny.
Even my besties were saying that i look chubby nao! My arms are huge! My thighs are gigantic! And what else?!
So i cut my meat piece by piece and barbeque them like this.

If i could i would i tell chu. Slice off your fat meat and you'll get slim. All the ladies on the ground would do it FOL.


So it's korean BBQ night!! (as if i had never remembered the fact I'M FAT lolx. Fat people no need to eat meh?!)  
We met guys at jusco to catch a movie, 最强喜事! Funny, and it's just simply another kind of movie that you don't use much of your brain to think. Laughing is all you need to do.

And camwhoring is all we do.

Jess with her everything that made in thailand. Yea, her t-shirt, shorts, shoes and her bag. Only her body that is originally made in Malaysia. ''fuck your own life lah Jess!''


Then two of us went to zun's house to bainian and erhem, 顺便 have our dinner lolx! We were too paiseh to reject, to be precise it was the prawn beehoon that looked so tempting! Even me the prawn-phobic couldn't resist to try one! Naise~ But allergic still came without fail. ==   

Zun's mommy is so cute! She dedicately decorated the dishes when she saw me taking pictures! XD

I discover one thing about Jess that she has the same emotion start from the first pic up to here. Exactly the same chio!!

And we were on our way to Nam Moon 南门 right after the beehoon LOLX! It's near to plaza pelangi if you want to know.
Nice environment, nice food, nice service. It is always our first option whenever we are craving for korean food. Ahhh, i suddenly miss those days that i used to come here with my form6 mates. Sometimes some songs some places some food just remind you of someone... Nostalgic.

Pretty babe Verachong.

Thailand girl Jess. XD

Super nanny Zun. (see what have you become after being tortured by those lil monsters.)

And me!


 And FOOD!







 And finally, verachong booming my cam with her photos. (note:with all the same emotion wtf).



P.S. Currently i'm reading Jeferey Archer. =)

2 comments:

  1. Hi YeeLin, stumbled upon your blog while working on my post on Nam Moon 南门 Korean BBQ. Like your wacky style ;D Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete