Monday, February 14, 2011

Being single is fine.

♥♥ HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! ♥♥

It's the twentieth valentine's day i remain single. Today, as usual, Imma hide under the blanket and weeping in grief all day long cuz i don't receive a single chocolate or rose wtf.
I wonder if in this kind of big day, any words from those singles would only sound self-comfort and pathetic fml.
But i don't give a damn thanks.

There were too much secrets being told lately. I was astonished, but then i was calm again. These sad stories seem to cause only a ripple in the quiet stream. They came and they're gone now. You cry and the next second you forget everything and go on with your life.
I'm suddenly impressed by how fast the love could fade and vanish like the fireworks. It's a melancholy truth that human are so well-adapted to the changes like it's just a breeze.


Anyway, I'm desperate to fall in love, yes i admit that with a shred of dignity. *shy*
And when i meet the right one i'll go for it.
I guess we need love to complete our lives no matter what.
But before that moment really comes true, i'll still hold my head high.
Ladies, love yourself. Enhance yourself. When you're single you can live wonderfully even without male species. 
When you get attached, you make them can't live without you.  

                                                                                                                                                                                




To all my sisters who are still single as me, I know perfectly that we are all beautiful in our own ways.
Be patient, the good one is always worth to wait. =)
And being single is allll fine. Bear in mind, 宁缺毋滥, 宁缺毋滥!!! XDDD


PARK BOM - YOU AND I 


Happy valentine's day everyone!

2 comments: