Thursday, January 24, 2013

Chez Papa!

Hiiiiiiiii!
Haven't been blogging since the holiday started! 
okie die die must post something before i take shower. i just baked!
YES YES i will post my work after this hahah, perhaps some recipes too! 

Went to Chez Papa with the boy last week. Or last last week. i forgot.
Anyway, it's our first formal date (lol got formal and informal one) ever since i got back to JB.
Coz he is like, super busy... Wanna date him hor, need to make appointment one!
ok i really need to take shower coz my whole body is so oily like it is butter-coated, so i'll complain about this next time. 

Picture!!


Homemade mushroom soup! 

ESCARGOTS!
Traditional french snails. Oh forget to tell you Chez Papa is a french bistro!
My first time trying snails and they taste like.... 
...snails. LOL.


His cordon bleu. 

My sirloin steak. 

And my face. 

My face again. 


Kthxbye!
Gonna shower NAO! 




1 comment:

  1. y u nevernevernever put ur photo with the boy, i wanwanwanwanwanwanwanwan see! btw, hope to find time chill out during cny XD

    ReplyDelete