Sunday, September 30, 2012

Nothing but thankful.

Hi. 
Wanna post some photos but i realized my pendrive is lost. Dear pendrive, if you hear my command, please come back. i know you will coz i love you so much. i have so many bikini pictures inside there, so if you happen to possess my pendrive, i don't mind you sneak peeking but remember to leave some compliments. And return it. 

It has been just another month. So far everything is above average. 
i'm truly grateful for staying in new hostel AGAIN which i credited to Sookfun's magical letter. i just know it's not a mere luck. Well, maybe my merits did contribute a small part of it. But still, thanks alot. The greatest thing is, i now stay in the same house with her! Too fabulous that i have lost count of the benefits of living with her. Like that day, i was halfway washing my undies and she came to remind me that there's a lecture in 10 minutes away which i forgot wtf. And the day i was locked outside my room towel-wrapped because my roomie didn't know i was taking shower when she locked the door and left happily for dinner. And i seek for refuge in sookfun's room and ended up watching To the Beautiful You with her hahah. 

AND AND AND, all of us law girls are staying in the same block! We've been doing so many gossip gatherings already LOL. Yea the gossips never dry up, so as the gossipmongers. Perhaps we can organize a slumber party pretty soon hahaha. Only sexy lingerie is allowed. I'm also glad that MeiPing & MeiHui are also staying in the same block with us. Both of them are the very first person i met (i think i said this before) in this university and i was afraid that our friendships would fade due to the different courses we took. But look, the universe received what i asked for. Now we just drop in each other's room unexpectedly whenever we please. :D
I cherish all these wonderful friendships and i just wanna see them continue to flourish. It's so simple yet it's beautiful. i had this irresistible impulse to give my wedding invitation cards to them right now lolol. Not i 念嫁 ok (ok a lil bit wtf), it's just that in my dream wedding who got invited must be whom i deem important, those whom i want to share my happiness with. And they are they! Oh shit i start counting the guests in my head. 

Besides, my current roomie is also a very nice person despite the incident that i just mentioned earlier. 
i appreciate her effort to talk to me even though my BM sucks to a certain level. 

Ok that's it that i want to tell. Might be lil busy in October. 
xoxo

p/s: just found my pendrive. It's with Xuanying!!! 

1 comment:

  1. omg!! I dont knw that u r so ready to get married!! :0

    ReplyDelete