Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sweetwater


Hihi! ^__^

So bf brought me to a very fancy place, Sweetwater Restaurant, to celebrate my 21st birthday. 
By fancy i also mean pricey wtf. 

i dono how other couples feel, but it has occurred to me that we have way TOO many special occasions need to celebrate! 
His birthday, my birthday, valentine's day (red one, silver one, white one, and for god's sake there's another 七夕节!!), anniversary (some people even bother Monthsary wtf), Christmas and finally maybe our qingming wtf.

WALAO! Can we just celebrate my birthday? lol totally a self-obssessed bitch.

okla, honestly speaking, we also celebrate a few important days only. Both of us also getting very lazy liao wtf... T____T 
i remember last year he rented a Snoopy mascot on my birthday to please me (in fact it freaked me out) when we're not even together, and this year he technically just stuffed some expensive steak into my mouth and called it a day. T_____________T 

See, people do change, especially after they got what they want. T________________________T

HAHAHAHAHAH!!! Typical shits an insecure woman would say lolol. 


The ambiance is cozy so it's quite suitable for romantic dinner.  

Sweetwater serves Mediterranean cuisine. The menu is quite foreign to us, so we just listened to the recommendation of the waiter.   

My expensive steak which cost about RM120. o_O
Very yums though.

His chicken. Forgot the name but it's very nice!

it's actually very tensed to dine in such environment. Everyone speaks in whisper, the waiters are eager to serve you, and the angmoh chef even sang birthday song for me. T___T 
After all, it's a very memorable night. =D

Outfit of the day: 
denim jacket from Sungai Wang, 
floral dress from H&M,
wedges from Cotton On.


By the way, i had just finished my third book in holidays, The Perks of Being A Wallflower. 
i must say i love it very much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment