Saturday, August 18, 2012

Birthday surprise!

Here's a sneak peek of me in Pattaya, Thailand! Requested by LumSimWan. She said she wanna see me in my bikini again lolol. #iamsexyandiknowit
i love love love my turquoise bandeau bikini so much! It's from H&M! 

it has been one week since i'm back from Bangkok. i was in such a intense fatigue that i couldn't even move my fingers wtf. My body ached from neck to toes! All my family experienced the same thing and we think maybe it's the banana boat that we rode.

Or it might also because of the 2-hours-sitting-in-Airasia problem.

Anyway, the fatigue faded and my runny nose is tormenting me now. This one i think is because i'm too lazy at home liao lolol. 
Just gulped down some pills and before they take their effects, i shall update my blog by filling in more vain pictures! 

Zunzun and me went to KL to visit another two babes, Yeecheung & Jess, before we proceeded to Penang.

US! In the washroom of Sunway Pyramid lol!
 Yea, all the girls love taking photos in toilet because we just love the smell of pee and poo wtf. 

Two tigers in the city! Zun is pretty here! 

Then suddenly Jess disappeared and Zun went to find her for a really long time.  i started to lose patience and get frustrated and kept grumbling on where the hell they both went. 
But i still managed to buy a bikini and shorts in annoyance lolol. 
They actually were preparing a lil surprise for YC and me! T_____T 

M&M oreo cookies cake. GORGEOUS right!!!!! So colorful and beautiful!!! 
The first thing came across my mind is "Where you buy this cake one?!" 
No, they actually made it by themselves. 
All you need is a butter cake (from Cold Storage and whatever supermarket lol), M&M and Oreo. Then you arrange and decorate like this!
How creative and thoughtful!!!
As for the taste, is just M&M oreo cookies plus butter cake hahahah!! You can imagine that.  

Birthday girls! ^_____^

Thank you!!! And i'm sorry for cursing both of you (yes i did) for being lost! 

Jess whatsapped this picture one day and bragged about her being taller than me.
But i really need to clarify this statement again. "Hello, you're wearing HEELS, and please use a ruler to measure. I'M STILL TALLER THAN YOU IN THE PICTURE OKAY." LOLLLL
Thank you babe. Lots of love. 
By the way, we were taking photos in F21 fitting room while trying out clothes. (and also kena marah by a staff who is probably having her menopause)


Finally, want to share a video made by my FATIMAH aka XUANYING!!!!!
i was crying so bad when i received this. She's so good i'm speechless. T____T
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment