Friday, July 13, 2012

Botak Jones and H&M shopping!

Hihi! 

I finally went shopping at H&M in Singapore! i heard they have so many beautiful summer clothes this season and i wanted to go soooo much! But zun is sick of entering Sg (or she is sick of me wtf) so i have trouble finding people to accompany me.  Everyone is BUSY except me! ='( 
Luckily i have Simwan who just came back from China and Vera who was temporarily free from her modeling jobs. Thank you for willing to entertain me! ^___^ 

Camwhoring with Simwan.  That day was pouring heavily!! But nothing can stop a girl's urge from getting her retail therapy.  By the way Simwan said i'm getting prettier liao! I told her it's because of advanced photoshop and make-up skill. Real one! But STILL, thank you so much coz i have few nights insomnia just because of the compliments HAHAHHA!!! 

How's my braid that day? It looks pretty good in picture but very messy in reality. So i undid it later fml.

Then Vera suggested to go for lunch before our shopping schedule. Yea we need alot of energy indeed for that part hhahhaahah!! 
So we went BOTAK JONES!!
Botak Jones is famous for their American western food which comes with very reasonable prices and always, in big portion! 
And most of the outlets located at Singapore HDB/flats coffee shop. So it's kinda easy to find. Three of us very smart to go Clementi by ourselves leh! Okie, it's not hard if you have eyes to read the mrt map. 
My dad has brought us here for few times and they give DAMN lot of fries everytime!! i love it coz the food is good and cheap. How to find deal like this?!! 




Vera & her burger. Which one yummier? LOLOL. 

Close-up.

Simwan's fish & chips. 

My grilled salmon! Look at the fries they gave!! Such a huge portion for a little girl like me! *erhem* wtf

Their faces said "We're ready for the war."  LOL!!!

LOL this is post-war picture! Coz i was too busy to take picture while fighting with others. I mean, fight to get my pieces. Ok i exaggerated abit.

My haul! I'm so happy to get my matching bikini bottom here! 

 $1 ice cream at Orchard Road. Yums!

Last team shot! It's such a great day with the girls! I always feel as if i've grown up abit after talking with them lol! 


Now going to work to fill the holes of my wallet. Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment