Saturday, February 4, 2012

Good girls dancing @ Library

Me! (Braided my bangs and i love it!!)

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! i'm finally away from terengganu and back to my civilized home. 
First thing i'm looking for is no doubt ALCOHOL! *roarrrr*
Went to Library reading drinking with my long-time-no-see babes!!
Party time! 

 Zunzun! How's your test? XD

Belvia! Our future psychologist. Wanna suicide? Call her.

Vera Chong. Who is getting more feminine than ever.

YeeCheung! She successfully slimmed down!!!

HuiMin! This sexy bitch is gonna make u nose-bleeding.

All of us.

Unfortunately our cocktail tasted like cough syrup ewww.

Pixie time!!!

Gorgeous ohyeah!

With Belvia.

She is currently doing her intern at a place where the children sort of having behavioral problem. And in my opinion, she is utterly brave for accepting the challenge like this. 
Just thinking about the situation is enough to freak me out. How much patience exactly do a person need to handle this task?
i once wanted to study psychology like her. Now i thought i was too naive that time.








i very regret for wearing leopard chiffon top that day coz behind me is a leopard-printed lady wtf. And the whole night she stood behind me.
Maybe staying with the same species makes her feel better. =___=


Zunzun was very upset that day coz she didn't wear make-up until someone asked for her phone number. Look you're still attractive even without cosmetic!
i hate nature beauty wtf.

And i discover the art of covering your face.


Yeecheung said:"i also want to do this!"

Then i become the trendsetter. Sigh. As always. XD



Love this pic max!!!!






Okay done! 
i have tried my best to photoshop you all so if you're pretty in the pics, thank me; if you're still ugly, blame your genes. 
HAHAHHHAAHHAH!!!


i'm going back to terengganu within two days. See you all again, my fake eyelashes, mascaras, lipgloss, bb cream and of course, my babes.

Don't you be too busy to meet me. Imma rush to singapore and whack you upside down and inside out!

No comments:

Post a Comment