Friday, December 30, 2011

More strengths

i told myself today i must blog tonight so here i am now, right after being tortured by the legal system of our beloved country. Well it's basically like Form 6 Pengajian Am translated into English, but in a more detailed and humdrum manner. Or if you allow me, soul-destroying wtf.

Now playing- Wish you were here by Pink Floyd.
Been browsing the youtube since this morning (i'm a multitasking bitch) and listened to the real music stuff like Beatles, the Rolling Stones, Guns 'n Roses and other '60s bands. Coz today i'm in a retro mood! It's the last day of 2011.
Okay now is Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin. Wouldn't i be born in wrong generation? Totally hook on their music and fashion. #hipster

Watching my friend wobbling under my blanket comfortably. Ok i know it sounds creepy. She heard my tummy growling last night while we're sleeping. Amazing right? *giggles*
My stomach rumbled a lot these days and the condition of me having loose bowel movements aka diarrhea has lasted like almost 10 days! Again, i'm amazed that i'm still breathing with perfect rhythm on my lappie without getting any weight loss. Truly FML. God:"Should have just let her die". OkOk i'm thankful i still alive ok. 

Enough of the nonsense. 
Shall i make a new year resolution? 
i just want a tattoo and more strengths. =D


Time is the little bitch, ain't she? Just slipped away.



Now playing- Don't Cry by Guns 'N Roses

1 comment:

  1. listening to ur bowel movement is not amazing at all! it's disgusting ewwXD

    ReplyDelete