Sunday, December 26, 2010

My hair a freaking red.


I'm nineteen but never did i dye my hair (what a loser?!). So two days after the stpm, i rushed (yea rush) to dye my hair OMG!! My first time to leave that entire black hair! But don't expect me to dye a brown color please. What? Brown? Chestnut brown? Ash brown? Light brown? Golden brown? No way. That's totally NOT me. 
Okay, to announce the world that I am a freaking adult now i've chosen a flaming red color, which is also my favourite color bwahahahahh! Butbutbut, i don't want a color like Landy Wen.   

Nor like Rihanna.


Siao eh. These colors are too bright for me because afterall i'm just a 老百姓(ordinary people)fml.
So when i met Eugene i told him exactly what i want. "I want a red color but not crazily bright. But it's still a red color when people see it they know it's a fucking red and not confuse between brown and red. I don't want my hair to have any relationship with the stupid brown thank you. Geddit? "
i'm a fussy customer bleh. Then Eugene suggested not to bleach my hair first but wash off the original hair color solely. Cuz obviously Landy Wen and Rihanna bleached theirs.
Color washing is mad painful!!!! It's like sinking your whole head inside a basin of sambal/chillis. So spicy i wish i could give up halfway. I'm not even doing bleaching and i already felt how they destroy my scalp. =(  Bleaching is even painful i heard.


After four hours of waiting... *drumrolls*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
deng deng deng deng!!



Nice or not nice or not nice or not? XDDD It's a bit purpleish. Seriously when i first saw the outcome i'm not satisfied. Lolx!! I'm so hard to please wtf.  GLAM might as well blacklist me as their bad customer. But it's really too dark. It only looks like red under the lights! But Eugene soothed me by saying that the color will get brighter after few times of washing. Bullshit.

whaddaya think? 


Oklah, since Eugene is so kind he even dyed my eyebrows LOLX!!! 



You'll see them in next entry. Goodbye the miraculous triangle eyebrows. XD

Back to my sweet sweet home after the long trip~ ohya, before it's really toooo late,
*MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!*

 HAHAHAHAH!!!! I love how my fridge is overloaded with chocolates!!! omg chocolates!yumyumyum! And the good news the santa claus brought to me is, I. GAIN. WEIGHT. @#$%^&*!!


No comments:

Post a Comment